Sunday, November 20, 2016

Changes

Hello Everyone!

I know I should be better about writing weekly emails, it just stresses me out for no good reason haha. I think I love and miss you all more than I'm willing to admit!

So big news,I've had changes! This is still a rather new experience for me seeing as in more than a year of being a missionary, it has only happened to me once... I tend to stick around for awhile in my areas. Which is pretty cool because I make some really good friends. The other big news (or maybe not so big) is that I am now a zone leader. That means that I am responsible for about twice the amount of people as a district leader. It also means I have to go to a lot of meetings, which I am incidentally not as excited about :P I am not very good at sitting in one place for extended periods of time, I am made to move and work. But I also get the chance to work more with the missionaries and learn a lot more. So all in all I´m pretty darn excited. A tad nervous as well, in all honesty. My new companion is from Mexico, Elder Contreras. He is almost finishing his mission, but the funny part is, he hasn't been a zone leader before either! So neither of us knows what we are doing. This should be fun!  Let´s see how long it takes me to run us into the ground...just kidding.  But I´m going to need a lot of help, and I am certainly going to learn more than I can hope for, so here goes nothing. I figure that I´ll have to face this new challenge squarely, with a good sense of humor, a lot of praying, and a lot of listening and watching so that I learn. I also appreciate advice from all sides.

Hermano Adrian is progressing rapidly, he and his wife Marlen both gave talks my last Sunday, and it brings such joy to my heart to hear a man I helped be baptized testify of the true-ness of the church. I reiterate, all that it takes to gain a testimony of this church is an honest effort. it really isn't that complicated, but it does take honesty.

I love you all!

Retrospectively,

Elder Noah M. Toney

Noah's district before he was made Zone Leader

Hermano Oliver
Hermana Jessica

The family Medina



No comments:

Post a Comment