Sunday, June 18, 2017

Assistant to the President

Howdy!

Not quite sure when the last time was that I wrote...Sorry!

Craziness! The cool thing about being Assistant is that president trusts us a lot, if we have an idea, he usually is ok with it. That´s also the scary thing about being an assistant. Make sure that what you are doing is from the Lord! My companion and I had the idea that the mission would benefit immensely if we taught better, As a whole, there is a lot of ignorance in the mission, that is, we don´t know what we should do. We've got a lot of faith, we're obedient, but we have no idea how to accomplish what we need to do. So we proposed a change to President. Two more assistants. Two as office missionaries, and two as traveling assistants. I betcha can't guess which one I´m gonna be. The truth is I have been going crazy this past change, I am definitely not made for an office.

A traveling assistant doesn´t have an area, he doesn´t have a zone, he goes zone from zone doing exchanges with the missionaries, teaching with them, learning with them, ministrating, personally, face to face. I have learned that I am not near as effective over phone as I am in person. It means a lot of work. I lot of running around, sweating, and leaving it all on the field.

Seems pretty good to me.

My new assignment starts the 12 of June. Pray for me!

Unexpectedly;

Elder Noah M. Toney
First day in the office

Good lookin landscapes

Accidental selfie


A family from Poas.
I almost cried when I saw em.

Transfers


My next companion


Rockin poses at night



Exchanges with the assistants!


Zona activity!


Random picture I found.
I was super tired that day!

My son!


Pickin up the greenies from the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment