Monday, June 20, 2016

It's worth it

Hello Everyone,

We had a LOT of rain this past week. I got SOAKED. It was cool the first time, but it lost its novelty mighty fast, wet feet? no bueno. It just ain't cool. I bought another pair of shoes. Someone here handmade them for fifty bucks. They`re pretty nifty.

We also had a baptism! A young man named Keneth, he is the nephew of the muchacha we baptized last week. His mom really wants to be baptized, but sadly there are complications. Yesterday (Sunday) was wonderful because seven of the eight people that I have baptized in Santa Cruz came to church. And let me tell you, that is a marvelous feeling. Knowing that what is being done through me is helping. Seeing the change in the lives of these people I love so darn much.



It`s worth it.
Can you guess which shoes are mine?

Time is a demon, dominate it if you can, cooperate with it if you have to, run from it if you can`t.

Amiably,

Elder Noah M. Toney


No comments:

Post a Comment