Sunday, September 18, 2016

I learned

Hey!

So it has been rather crazy.  I have never had so much responsibility in my life. I worry about my district, new companion, and my little group. All of them need my constant attention. So I have been stressed. If I don´t perform well, neither does my district, nor does my greenie get a good start, nor does the group flourish. But at the same time it is invigorating.

Did I also mention that I learned how to handwash clothes?

But that being said, I know that it will be alright. My poor greenie falls asleep everytime he sits down, We´re working hard :)

Not a whole bunch of time today,
but something that I learned, I AM NOT ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS. I learned :) Took me a while, but I´m learning that I need lots of help haha. Luckily I have it.

Transiently,

Elder Noah M. Toney









My poor greenie. So tired!

Trainers and children!

No comments:

Post a Comment