Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hope

Howdy!

Just a reminder that if you are feeling down on yourself, you're amazing. I´ve learned that the part of this message that I most love giving is the part about how important we are to our Father, and for that same reason we should have hope. Hope, I tell people, please have hope, you are more than this. We are more than today's mistakes. Please remember, please take a moment today and remember why you in particular have hope, we all have it, we've just got to find it. Take a deep breath, and keep going.

Love you all!

Continuingly,

Elder Noah M. Toney
Four in the morning with the secretaries

My trainer is going home!


Missionaries in Alajuelita




My son

The Elders that came with me that are now zone leaders

An Elder I did divisiones with

A famous food called rice and beans that is made with coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment