Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I am grateful

Hello Everyone,

I sure do love and appreciate all that you do for me. It really makes me think. You know something that is really cool? Over time, all of the small and great kindnesses that have been shown or done to me have been changing my heart little by little. I am downright stubborn, but even I realize when I´ve got it wrong. I have received a lot of help in my life. I am grateful.

Funny story: I said something very dumb. We were with a pair of elders in an area that´s called Zurqui, really beautiful,very nice weather, and we were eating lunch with some members:  a young man, his son, and who I thought was his mother. So we are sitting there eating when this sister tells me about her son who is 21, and I said "Oh, so he (meaning the young man that lived there) is your oldest son?" No. Wrong Toney, so very wrong. The seemingly young man was her husband. Suffice it to say that the comment did not go over very well. I had to call the doctor to get my foot surgically removed from my mouth. Goodness gracious me he looked so young, and she looked, you know, normal... Not good for your digestion.

Quite incorrectly,

Elder Noah M. Toney
A really cool young man who was baptised not long ago - looks like Eli!

My companion and I when we found out that we were going to be comps


Zurqui






My son is going to be a zl

Elder Carias my companion

3 comments:

  1. love marriage problem solution in India Are you facing love marriage problem in your life and finding right solution. Here Pt. Chandrakant Shirmali Ji provides best love marriage problem solution in Delhi, he make a strong bond between two people in which they promise to spend their whole life with each other with love. So if you facing any kind of love marriage problem solution call now at 9815340058.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'the more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    Jesus, have mercy on our souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy “that. “boyfriend is back” he left me 6 months ago. but with the help of dr_mack@yahoo.com“ my relationship was restored instantly.

    ReplyDelete