Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mission Birthdays

Hello,

Today's letter will be rather short. I am learning to order my time a little better in the night, because now a days things are a bit busier. Suffice it to say, I haven´t kept my journal the best.

My birthday was good. Pretty much just a normal day. I had the opportunity of giving a 45 minute lesson that was completely off the cuff, hats off to Andy Louthain, he showed me the way one bright Sunday when I only spake for seven minutes and he had to fill the rest of the time.

I am drawing a blank in my mind right now. But I am well, It´s never easy, but I´m gradually learning, becoming better. I´m learning to love. The kind of love that isn't selfish, that wants to help. And I´m really learning the dangers of pride. Be wary. It is a subtle poison that seeps into every portion of your life, it destroys slowly but surely if you don´t catch it. It ruins relationships, opportunities, and dreams. Humility is not weakness, it is a sign of true strength.

Waringly,

Elder Noah M. Toney
Pancakes in a cup. I am a genius.

After the sisters broke an egg, with paper in it, over my head.





This is at the house of some memebers. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, but it makes me laugh.


My comp is about to smack someone with a pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment